SIMS Parent App
We are launching a new convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children direct from your phone.
You will be able to access our new parent app and website at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- Your child’s Timetable.
- Attendance – view your child’s termly attendance percentage and receive weekly notifications.
- View your child’s achievement points and receive notifications whenever they are updated.
- Downloadable student reports.
- If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to this information for all of your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent
We will send you an activation email. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please click here for a complete guide to getting started and FAQs.
Should you have any queries regarding your SIMS Online Services Account please contact Deborah.Blake-Thomas@destafford.org.uk.