Student Leadership Team & Prefects
Prefect Team 2017-2018
The role of a Prefect is a highly respected and very important one, not only do the younger pupils in the school look to the Prefects as role models but are also pupils who are there to help and support them in many different aspects of their school life, but also parents and visitors to the school do too.
All Prefects will have general responsibilities as part of the de Stafford team, this would include being part of a daily duty team across the school or support specific areas such as the Music and PE department. Throughout the year there will also be other roles the Prefects will be expected to fulfil such as Parents Evenings, Talent Shows and Open Days.
The Head Boy and Girl and the Deputies together with the Prefects will attend meetings with the Head of Year 11 when required.
Head Girl/Boy and Deputies
Head Girl:- Jess Owen
Head Boy:- Tom Ford
- Respond to needs of school and staff as they arise, liaising with Head of Year and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Represent the school at various functions and events.
- Assist with whole school and Year assemblies.
- Organisation of guides for Open Evenings and Open Day.
- Be responsible for the duty teams on a daily basis.
- Represent the school at various functions.
- Assist as and when required by staff.
- Have responsibility for maintaining discipline and behaviour.
- Be external ambassadors for the school.
- Help to organise the Year 11 Prom/books /leavers hoodies.
- Act as a role model in both the school and community.
- Encourage others in the school community to benefit from the educational opportunities offered by the school.
- The ability to lead and to show initiative.
- Ability to communicate with all age groups.