Student Leadership Team & Prefects
Prefect Team 2019-2020
The role of a Prefect is a highly respected and very important one, not only do the younger pupils in the school look to the Prefects as role models but are also pupils who are there to help and support them in many different aspects of their school life, but also parents and visitors to the school do too.
All Prefects will have general responsibilities as part of the de Stafford team, this would include being part of a daily duty team across the school or support specific areas such as the Music and PE department. Throughout the year there will also be other roles the Prefects will be expected to fulfil such as Parents Evenings, Talent Shows and Open Days.
The Head Boy and Girl and the Senior Prefects together with the Prefects will attend meetings with the Head of Year 11 when required.
Current Head Girl/Boy and Senior Prefect Team
|Head Boy||Zachary Jennings|
|Head Girl||Morgan Joyce|
|Senior Prefect||Bethan Allain|
|Senior Prefect||Toby Burton|
|Senior Prefect||Erin Edun-Hughes|
|Senior Prefect||Charlotte Evans|
|Senior Prefect||Samuel Vellacott|
|Senior Prefect||Tabitha Wren|
Role of Head Boy/Girl
Respond to needs of school and staff as they arise, liaising with Head of Year and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Represent the school at various functions and events.
- Assist with whole school and Year assemblies.
- Organisation of guides for Open Evenings and Open Day.
Role of Prefect Team
- Be responsible for the duty teams on a daily basis.
- Represent the school at various functions.
- Assist as and when required by staff.
- Have responsibility for maintaining discipline and behaviour.
- Be external ambassadors for the school.
- Help to organise the Year 11 Prom/books /leavers hoodies.
- Act as a role model in both the school and community.
- Encourage others in the school community to benefit from the educational opportunities offered by the school.
- The ability to lead and to show initiative.
- Ability to communicate with all age groups.