Show My Homework
What is Show My Homework?
Show My Homework is an online homework calendar showing homework information, deadlines and attachments for students. All homework set by our teachers will be displayed online using Show My Homework. The benefits of the system for students are:
- See all of your homework at the click of a button
- A personalised experience to help you stay organised
- All homework details are accessible 24/7, long after the school bell rings
- Smartphone app available from Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Automatic due date reminders when using the mobile app
- Translation into 50+ languages.
How does it work?
Login via the website:
Go to showmyhomework.co.uk/signup or open the mobile app – see information below
- Enter the Unique Parent Code (PIN) provided. If you have not received the PIN please contact the school on 01883 347818.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, making sure you use an active email address
Login via the free ‘Show My Homework’ app on your mobile phone:
- Download the free App on your smartphone from your App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android phones). The free app is called ‘Show My Homework’
- Search for de Stafford School using the postcode CR3 5YX.
- Log in using your Unique Parent Code (PIN)
- You will then be asked to enter your email or mobile number as a security measure and create a password
- If you already have an account, go to the Settings/Edit Profile section of your account and enter your Unique Parent Code (PIN) into the box to link to this student.
Where can i get help and more information?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with the team at Show My Homework, who are always happy to help. Just email email@example.com or call 020 7197 9550.
Year 7: We will begin setting homework in English, Math and Science, from Monday 7 October 2019, all other subjects will begin after half term.
How do I provide feedback?
If you would like to get in touch with the school to provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.